All about instant payday loans to be able to have the money you need in 15 minutes.
But, before requesting any type of loan, it is necessary to decide if that money is really needed and if it is at that particular moment. Loans are a quick and easy solution, but a commitment is made and you have to assume that you are buying the money . Instant loans were created to be used responsibly and at specific times, not as a usual form of financing.
The lender companies that grant this type of loans take into account the financial behavior of their clients, in case they detect that they make an irresponsible use of their loans and credits, they can refuse the granting of new credits even if the client has paid their debt without incidents.
How to request an instant payday loan or credit?
The process of requesting an instant payday loan or instant credit is very simple and is available to anyone, it can be done by phone, by Internet from anywhere or through mobile applications. It is very important that, before deciding on a particular lender, several of them are consulted through the quick credit comparators to be able to decide on the one that offers the best conditions for each specific case. Once we have decided on a loan company or another, we must follow the following steps:
- Know the amount that is going to be requested . It is advisable to ask only for the amount that is really needed, since the greater the amount of money borrowed, the greater the interest will be. Some lenders grant the first loan to a new client without charging interest; however, the amount initially borrowed is usually low.
- Enter the website of the company in the case of requesting an instant credit online . On the home page of private equity companies, all the information regarding their credits is offered, including the amount that will have to be repaid and the amount of time they give to do so. Through a simple calculator, you can know exactly how much money will be paid depending on the days that are chosen to return the money . The deadline for the return of instant credits or loans is usually very short for small amounts, for a maximum of one month.
- Learn about the credit conditions . If it is possible to return it before the agreed deadline and thus pay less interest or if it is possible to request an extension in case of not being able to deal with the debt within the agreed period of time.
- Find out which banks the chosen lender works with . If you work with the same bank in which the current account that is going to be presented to receive the money is, it can be enjoyed in 10-15 minutes; otherwise, the money could take between 24 and 48 hours to arrive.
- Do not be discouraged if a company denies credit . Each of them has their conditions and requirements to access their loans and credits, some are more flexible than others, so if one has denied a loan, it is possible to request it from another lender.
- Be aware of real personal circumstances . Quick credits are an attractive solution. Knowing that you can have the money you need in 15 minutes is really tempting. However, it is necessary to be sure that this money will be returned within the agreed period of time ; If not, it is better to look for other solutions. Not returning a loan, even for a small amount, can have consequences that will make it necessary to pay a greater amount of money and, in addition, other credits can not be requested to other private equity companies or to banking entities.
- Choosing the right credit. Some lenders have specific loans for 18-year-olds. Through them, studies can be financed in a timely manner or any other need. In general, when making a request for a small amount of money it is not necessary to give explanations of the use that is going to be given, but it is necessary that each person uses that money responsibly and only at times when it is really necessary.
- In case of being included in a list of defaulters , some private equity companies accept clients in this situation. But it will be necessary to know their conditions, since some accept customers who have incurred a debt that does not exceed 500 euros and others accept customers with debts of up to 2,500 euros. However, almost none will accept a customer whose debt has been contracted with a bank through any of its products or with another private equity company.